Internet EXPOSED: Interview with Cr1tikal

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

admin
Admin

44, male

Professional

Internet EXPOSED: Interview with Cr1tikal

from admin on 04/10/2021 05:40 AM

Today, We would like to do something a whole lot different from the typical things we do.  So, Because most of the episodes take long to script, we will be doing a new segment called Internet Exposed. And our first guest we have on Internet Exposed is famous YouTube gamer, Cr1tikal!

Q: Welcome Cr1tikal. My First Question is: Do you believe in Jesus? And if so, What form?

C: Well, i wouldn't call myself Christian. But i do believe in God's existance. And his scary fucking power.

Q: Okay, Why do you choose to play and stream games on YouTube?

C: Mostly for fun. I'd just say just for fun. Nothing personal.

Q: We at REE Network think that playing games could harm developmental issues to children.

C: Personally, i wouldn't think so. No.  I think games can help with cognitive skills.

Q: Are you a fan of Disney?

C: Not a huge fan but i watched their movies.

Q: We found out that you were once partnered with Disney, this is true right?

C: That was Maker Studios, which i believe was owned by Disney at the time. So i sorta did. heh.

Q: Okay, Where do you stand politically? Are you a right-wing or left-wing?

C: Personally, I Would say Right-Wing since i was raised right-wing democrat. My family's had a whole history like that, pretty shitty though.

Q: Thoughts on modern-day journalism?

C: Its fucked up, man. Like nearly all of the YouTube journalists of today are fucking sickos. Like that guy DaftPina. I don't know what his deal is but he's fucked in the head. He goes out of his own way to harass witnesses of some of these groomers like Cosmodore, Mr Enter or John Bob. I personally know friends of DaftPina that planned on speaking out about his own grooming and manipulation, but they feared he might go after them.  DaftPina is a goddamned pedophile, man.

Q: So this DaftPina person is a pedohpiel?

C: Yeah. Like i said, DaftPina is crazy. I asked him if got any help, he just kept telling me he was alright. He didn't need therapy. I knew that there was something else wrong about him, he just wasn't fessing up. 

Q: Okay, our last question is this. If you were to quit gaming all together and become an editor for the REE Network, would you do it?

C: Maybe. Maybe not. I don't know really, but hey. You guys seem pretty awesome so i may work with you guys again. So thanks for having me on.

Q: Thanks!!

Well, that was the interview. We hoped you enjoyed it and as always  Please take care of kindness amongst others.

« Back to forum